Tuesday, December 3, 2013

great white and black photographers part three

the first thing that cough my eye about the first picture was the marbles when i was a little kid i use to love playing with marbles so thats what cough my eye.  i don't now just some thing bout the quaintness of the photo that really made me want to choose it.  I like how its just a simple image with no real big thing just marbles but i think its cool.

The second picture cough my awls cause i always had this think for owls i just like nature and its just a simple picture.  i mean like i said i a have always liked animals and i mean the majestic owl is as nature as it gets.  its also just kinda simple and majestic  and quaint  so thats why i liked it so much.
1)in the first picture i see the bright and coo for marbles. They sit on the floor perfectly placed in a specific place for the perfect shot.  i see the floor perfectly clean so no speck of dust gets in the way of the shot.
2)i smell the glass of the marbles as i lean in close to set them perfectly.  i smell the plastic of the camera as i lean it toward my face.  And i smell the the clean fresh air in the studio were i take photo.

3)i hear the marbles hit the ground as i set them up for the shot click click as they hit the ground.  i hear the click as i put the lens on my camera. and of course i hear  the infamous flash of the camera go off.  

4) i taste the marbles because for some weird reason i like to taste the marble its taste like tile.  i taste the dust that is around the marble it taste salty and not good.  i taste my camera by liking it and it taste like plastic.
5) the first time i saw this picture it brought me back to when i was a kid.  i use to play with marbles alot me and my cuzin and friends use to have these big tournaments and we played for a long time. seeing this picture brought me back to those day when i played with marbles and when i was little.
the second picture 
1)in the this picture i see a majestic owl i have always liked owls i don't know y i use to see them a lot as a kid. i see the owl looking up at the sky wondering thinking. see the wooden background old and quaint majestic just like the owl.
2) i smell the owl the smell of feathers as i lean in for a close look.  i smell the smell of nature and it smells fresh like pine. And i smell the plastic of the camera 
3)i hear the owl scream  and its sharp scream pierces my ears its loud.  i hear the owls talents hit the floor as it walks between shots. and i hear the flash of y camera go off as i take a picture.
4)i pick up a feather from the floor and put it in my mouth it taste wierd it taste digesting. i taste the dirt that was on the feather it tasted salty and disgusting.  taste my camera it taste like plastic.
5)  the thing i felt when i first saw this picture was majestic because the owl is just so majestic.  it took me back to when i was little and i saw and owl out side my house i tought itt was so kool. and it made me feel good because it took me back to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment