Thursday, November 22, 2018

Armed security work

So on november 20 I was working my patrols i was in ceder park texas a are I know nothing about in my security cruiser when I got pulled over I was going 20 over now I understand you cant just brake the law and get away with it but this cop pulled beside me and shined a light at me to see who I was now I dont know if I was Latino or if it was cause I was not a fellow cop but he pulled me over thats what triggered me so would it have been different if i was a middlle age white man or a guy in police uniform so any anyways I got a ticket and went on my way to my last site of the night so im a 22 year old Latino male I never been in the military or been law enforcement but my dad worked security since I was a kid so naturally I tought it was the coolest job in the wolrd so I kept the tradition going im a armed guard now and I risk my life for 13$ an hour doing what my dad did well now he works for the city making way more then 13 an hour but still I mostly work clubs and bars now I deal with drunk ass holes who wanna start fights on a daily basis im mostly alone and. Im not a big guy I wieght 160 soking wet but I go work everyday why I don't know honestly maybe because I enjoy working at night or maybe because its better then working a 9 to five I like my job dont get me wrong it runs in the family but unlike cops who get paid a livable wage and get away with shooting people I have to have the most patience a man could have its crazy to me how we give all our police officer there gear but yet I had to buy my own todays thanks giving day I work tonight at a club just like ems and just like police and just like fire department I work to keep people safe but unlike them I dont get the glory I dont get much of anything beside the fact that i get to go home and know that I kept people safe im starting this blog to maybe get people to repect security officers more respect

No comments:

Post a Comment